Popular Posts

Monday, July 16, 2012

Worldswagg: Ne-Yo Speaks On Frank Ocean Coming Out “I Didn’t Care…But If It’s A Publicity Stunt, I’m Not Cool With That” [Video]

Worldswagg
Hip Hop & Urban Media
Ne-Yo Speaks On Frank Ocean Coming Out "I Didn't Care…But If It's A Publicity Stunt, I'm Not Cool With That" [Video]
Jul 17th 2012, 04:52

neyo Ne Yo Speaks On Frank Ocean Coming Out I Didnt Care...But If Its A Publicity Stunt, Im Not Cool With That [Video]

Video after the cease...

Mr Drew interviews R’n'B superstar Ne-Yo and gets his notion on Frank Ocean’s revelations approximately his sexuality.


Follow @CLop3z

 

Featured Blog Posts – ThisIs50.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: